Thank you for stopping by Oddbowlz Ceramics. I hope you’ll find something you like and decide to shoot an email (moc.z1503406900lwobd1503406900do@ge1503406900rg1503406900) or pick up the phone (501-505-6090).
Oddbowlz Ceramics is a small pottery studio specializing in handmade, wheel-thrown, functional pottery. Located in the Ozarks of Arkansas, Oddbowlz celebrates the beauty of the individual, be it a person, an old car or a piece of pottery. To find that beauty, you can’t be afraid to experiment and change. You must be willing to explore and journey down the road less traveled. I have!
We’re relatively new to the world of website administration so bear with us. We will update as much as we can but keep an eye on our Facebook page because it’s possible we’ll update it more often than the website. We do go to various shows and festivals in and around Arkansas.
Here are the shows we have scheduled so far for this fall. We hope to see you at one of these shows!
- 2017 Clothesline Fair @ Prairie Grove Battlefield State Park, Prairie Grove, AR: September 2 – 4
- 2017 Heritage Festival & Craft Show @ Nifong Park, Columbia, MO: September 16- 17
- Artist Alley Festival @ Chanute, KS: September 30
- 2017 Sugar Mound Arts & Crafts Festival @ Mound City, KS: October 14-15
- Sharp’s Show of War Eagle @ War Eagle Mill, AR: October 19 – 22
- Bean Fest Artisans Market on the Square @ Mountain View, AR: October 27 – 28
And now you can also find us at the Downtown Rogers Farmers Market at 101 E. Cherry Street at least one Saturday a month as well as at the Eureka Springs Farmers Market in Eureka Springs, Arkansas at least one Thursday a month. Just give us a call or email if you want to know if we will be at one of these markets on any particular day!
Please share our website with everyone! Post it to Facebook, Twitter, and wherever else online you might go. We surely appreciate it!
If you are ever in northwest Arkansas and want a studio tour, just let us know!