Thank you for stopping by Oddbowlz Ceramics. I hope you’ll find something you like and decide to shoot an email (moc.z1561566100lwobd1561566100do@ge1561566100rg1561566100) or pick up the phone (501-505-6090).
Oddbowlz Ceramics is a small pottery studio specializing in handmade, wheel-thrown, functional pottery. Located in the Ozarks of Arkansas, Oddbowlz celebrates the beauty of the individual, be it a person, an old car or a piece of pottery. To find that beauty, you can’t be afraid to experiment and change. You must be willing to explore and journey down the road less traveled. I have!
We’re not expert website administrators so bear with us. We will update as much as we can but keep an eye on our Facebook page because we update it more often than the website. We do go to various shows and festivals in and around Arkansas but the big news is that we also have a shop now. Kingston Square Arts is where you can always find a great selection of Oddbowlz pottery as well as unique pieces of art from about 20 other artists.
2019 is here and with it an (almost) complete lineup of shows. We hope to see you at one of these shows or any weekend, all year round, at Kingston Square Arts!
- Arkansas Folk Festival @ Mountain View, AR: April 19 – 20
- Arkansas Made – Arkansas Proud @ Little Rock, AR: May 18
- SunFest @ Bartlesville, OK: May 31 – June 2
- 2019 Clothesline Fair @ Prairie Grove, AR: August 31 – September 2
- 53rd Annual Apple Butter Makin’ Days @ Mt. Vernon, MO: October 11 – 13
- Beavers Bend Folk Festival & Craft Show @ Broken Bow, OK: November 8 – 10
Please share our website with everyone! Post it to Facebook, Twitter, and wherever else online you might go. We surely appreciate it!
If you are ever in northwest Arkansas and want a studio tour, just let us know. You can also find Greg throwing at Kingston Square Arts most Thursdays through Sundays!